The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.... to me it smells bad. My son in law has an all year round deer
hunting licence (in Va.) and has so much venison he gives it to the poor
and down-trodden.

TPBM wants it to snow....

Charles
 
No, I hate shoveling snow, but would like some for Deer hunting this weekend.

TPBM hates having his computer crash a month after the warranty runs out!!!
 
I don't mind Windows.... I'm an old MS/DOS person so I know my way around
a computer. Use to build my own.

TPBM is also computer literate...

Charles
 
Yes, all kinds of stuff most of which I should just throw away. Am computer literate as well, but the part that seems to go bad is the part that cannot acutally be repaired!!!

TPBM has a temporary case of attention deficit disorder.

What did I just say again?
 
What was the topic ? Oh yea, ADD. I sometime wonder if it's temporary.
My problem is "CRS"...

TPBM has CRS too

Charles
 
I read regularly, but not really a book worm. In the middle of Red Rabbit now.

TPBM watches FutureWeapons on the Discovery Channel.
 
What few that I saw. Shame to see it go.

TPBM wishes their were more WWI dogfight episodes.
 
Nope, never really started smoking cigarettes. Smoke the occasional Cigar though. I do like smoked Ribs though;)

TPBM will tell me about thier favorite Cigar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back