The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're retired, every day is a day off. But I got lots of chores to do.

TPBM is recovering from Halloween.

TO
 
Nope, younger sister is cooking for Thanksgiving. I've been told I have to make a Chocolate Pecan Pie though.

TPBM would like a piece of Chocolate Pecan Pie.
 
Haggis is made of assorted ground up sheep parts (heart, liver, lungs typically) mixed with onions, oatmeal, and spices and cooked in the stomach of the animal. I think it originates from Scotland?

TPBM will not be having dinner after finding out what Haggis is.
 
That doesn't bother me. But I don't think I'll try it.

TPBM is going to have a GREAT dinner, tonight.

Charles
 
Nope, Lucky. I'm more into The Clash and the Sex Pistols.

TPBM thinks Sid Vicious is the most infamous lead singer of all time.
 
You read my mind, Heinz :)

TPBM was into video games when they were younger.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back