The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary, I like to be in the dutch mountains :lol:

TPBM once broke his leg while skiing
 
Nope don't ski. Did manage to pull my calf muscle pretty badly running around the track last night. Third time in the last month. Gotta stop running I guess.

TPBM is hoping his new rifle comes in today, like me...
 
Nope.... not looking for a rifle..... waiting for my three-bladed prop to
come in, tho....

TPBM is watching the mail for something special.....

Charles
 
Yep, new Recurve bow should be here any day now. Too doggone cold to get out and shoot it though.

TPBM cannot tolerate the cold as much as they used too.
 
We have an in house "entertainment system" and that's all they have been
playing since the day after Haloween ! It's getting old .....

TPBM would like to say, "Vrolijk Kerstfeest" to Marcel......

Charles
 
Yes I would. And a I'Taamomohkatoyiiksistsikomi to all the Blackfoot Indians that may be monitoring this thread.

TPBM has a hankering for a nice Christmas Cookie right about now.
 
As a matter of fact, the wife gave me a few this morning, and I have one
left. Looks like a Christmas tree with sprinkles on it. Good, too..

TPBM is hoping for a model to build this Christmas....

Charles
 
No, I've got three just sitting on the shelf. Tamiya P-51D, Tamiya P-47 Bubbletop, and a Tamiya F4U-1D. Have not build a model in over 20 years or so. Time to get to it again.

TPBM wants Charles last Christmas Tree Cookie.
 
No maybe later in life when i have more $$$$$.
TPBM is wondering when Armageddon will be.
 
Never think that far ahead.

TPBM is going to a company Christmas party tonight.

TO
 
Only to first 8 and then got up at 12...

TPBM would like me, love to have the powers of the Silver Surfer...

ANNSILV002.jpg
 
True... Prefer the real life over fantacy...

TPBM Remembers Fred Ethel Mertz...

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back