The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep just finished my 1/96 lanc and now starting on my 1/72nd p-47d razorback

TPBM has pets and will tell us about them.
 
No, no pets. I do have a friendly squirrel that I feed often. I call him
"Hungry Ned". He climbs the window screen and taps on it to tell me
he's hungry.

TPBM doesn't trust wild animals....

Charles
 
Had a woodpeckerhead that was drilling holes in my house. So no. Don't trust 'em.

TPBM wants more wild animals in their yard.
 
Oh yeah

TPBM is a vegan (ugh)
 
OMG no!!! I hate those fat b#stards. Half my job is dealing with rednecks and bunny huggers who think we should all munch Romaine lettuce. Ughhh!

TPBM dated a vegan.
 
nope and my favourite colour is not green its matt black, I read njacos post on the last page and I wasnt aware of this page :oops:

TPBM is now excited that they have entered the home stretch into new years
 
I'm so confused with your posts that I can't speak.

TPBM is going to "defuse"
 
yes I do board games, video games etc. etc.

TPBM has tried to play guitar hero
 
Haven't watched the Twilight Zone since Lincoln was President...

TPBM has got a ticket for speeding....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back