The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i'm enjoying life at the moment.....
TPBM has/knows someone who has Adolph Hitlers signiture.
 
Used too. Now I collect model cars and magazines.


TPBM is a model railroader....
 
Thanks Heinz
No i not listening to him i am listening to the Beatles Hey Jude
 
Sorry, was still digesting that light breakfast on a sunday comment...

TPBM needs to jump to the 'last link' before answering unlike some impatient kiwis...
 
Three fingers of your favorite booze (I use a 55 Gal drum for measurement)
should do nicely. It may not cure your ills, but you sure will feel better.

TPBM doesn't do "home remedies"

Charles
 
No booze for me. Am back on the weight loss program again so have to swear off beer and liquor once more. Have to loose 30-40 by May before the next doctor appointment.
TPBM would like to drop a few pounds as well.
 
Only for licorice.... I would kill for licorice !

TPBM loves raw carrots...

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back