The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP JUMPING THE BL**DY LINE!!!

TPBM need a sugar fix.
 
It's got square wheels and looks like something out of sesseme street
TPBM agrees
 
bloody internet!!!!

yes I do think we are the only ones posting in this thread at the moment

TPBM will now answer my question above
 
Indeed, but a black '68 Charger with a Hemi a' la Bullitt....

TPBM has a girly car....
 
yes I do, the government owns **** all of it now and yes they are my internet provider as well

BTW aussie don'rt get me wrong I love ford as well :smile:

TPBM wishes that garth tander should crawl into a hole and die just like his mate mark bloody skaife
 
bullsh!t
TPBM likes fords
 
Yes i am :evil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back