The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one whose computer dosen't show the final thread until AFTER he's sent off a reply???!

TPBM should use better software than my work does
 
Telstra :rightfighter5:
 
Yep....

TPBM want to set HQ of their internet provider on fire...
 
Soooomany HQ's that I want to do that to....

TPBM should like me, worship this and only this car engine....

426hemi.jpg
 
OOps I did it again..

TPBM wants to post a thread at the same time as me
 
he hem " Australians all let us rejoyce for we are young and free, with golden soil and wealth for toil our home is gurged by sea, Our lands abounds with natures are beauty rich and rare, with historys grace at every stage advance australia fair in joy for australians and let us sing Advance Australia Fair"
I typed that BTW.
P.S that is the first verse there are more.
TPBM thinks our anthem is cool
 
Hey Aussie? Does it look like there's something missing on "your" F-15? On the right hand side it looks like it is a wee door missing...

I'm a Swede with some Norwegian...

TPBM wish that they had some Scandinavian blood in their veins.
 
i saw that to lucky i'm not exactly sure what that is but i would assure maybe an ejection port for one of the guns or maybe a slot for a camera i can't truly say.
TPBM knows what it is.
 
I know what it is now.....it's the door for the in air refuelling (or what it's called)....look at it.

TPBM agrees.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back