The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't. Possibly a beer can ejector chute if it's from down under

TPBM agrees..
 
It's 1 C ... I don't have that problem.

TPBM wishes they could live in a colder climate!
 
Great interest??! Was about as exciting as watching grass grow...

TPBM though not only watched it, but can name the participants aswell
 
I cooked so you'll see for yourself shortly..

TPBM cooks better than me
 
Some things I can cook some things I cannot. Clam Chowder, Shrimp Sausage Gumbo, and BBQ Pork Ribs are my specialties.

TPBM would like to go to New Orleans just to sample the local Quisine.
 
NO, NO, NO :!:

It's gotta look good and smell good before I would think about eating it.

TPBM doesn't care about food.

TO
 
Nooooo, I'd rather eat a Dominoes Pizza than Liver. And I think Dominoes just taste like a piece of cardboard with some cheap Catsup spread all over it.

TPBM is gaining weight just reading the last few posts on this thread.
 
No.... weight is not my problem.... I've been 130 lbs for 23 years.
High blood pressure is another thing, tho...

TPBM doesn't have a weight problem

Charles
 
Actually I do. Gain weight just drinking a bottle of water!!! Lost 100#'s over 2 years, but have gained 30 back. time to hit the track and weight room again.

TPBM is a hard core weight lifter and has muscles bigger than the Empire State Building.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back