The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir!!! Or a nice Oktoberfest or Heffeweisen. Coors and Bud and Miller suck.

TPBM got drunk on New Years.
 
Yes I do. I remember having a terrible sore throat and tried to drink one beer and had to pour it down the sink cause I felt so bad. I did break even playing Texas Holdem Poker for a change.

TPBM is going to do some heavy duty excercise later today.
 
Yea.... in my wildest dreams.

TPBM has a meeting to go to today...

Charles
 
yummmmmmmmm. I wish. I had a quesadilla and a salad.

TPBM has great plans for this weekend.
 
Yea i do my customer is taking me on an all expense paid vacation for 4 days i get to drive his buggy drink his beer and eat his food :D

TPBM is not happy about this
 
I'm happy for you, just not happy for not getting an invite!

TPBM wants to go to wilbur's vacation as well
 
Not particularly. Friends co-worker is. She complained once that she did not get Martha Lewis King Day off from work. Bad part is she was "African American" as well.

TPBM can't wait until Memorial Day.
 
Nope sure dont.

TPBM goes to the gym on a regular basis.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back