The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we're either up to our eyeballs in work, or bored 'without excrement'

TPBM would de happy to atleast 'tolerate' his job
 
Nope, 7 more hours of work, then a minimum of an hour at the running track, then an hour at the weight room.

TPBM is in pain just thinking of my workout plan tonight.
 
Nope. I'd be dancing every bloody day.

TPBM wishes they lived in the high desert.
 
I wish I was. My kind of hobby. Quite, alone...

TPBM thinks watching fishing on TV is boring.
 
Yep, most hunting shows are worse.

TPBM will tell me what to buy at Home Depot tonight with the $200 gift card I won at work today. (I'm thinking a Belt/Spindle Sander).
 
I do, I do.... But I don't get to do too much of it anymore.

TPBM is into computer games...

Charles
 
Nope. Don't have the time to learn the nuances. And get a chopsaw at home depot. Quite versatile. That or a plunge router.

TPBM has not idea what a plunge router is.
 
Nope, never seen any of the three movies from beginning to end. Fid it hard to sit in a theater or in front of a Television that long anymore.

TPBM will be glued to the TV wathcing NFL football this weekend.
 
Hopefully but I am not sure since we have guests coming over tomorrow night.

TPBM has some big plans this summer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back