The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I had to look that up, but no I'm not.

TPBM has worked construction before.
 
If you want to really be cruel, try putting it on tomatoes - torture them psychologically before you eat them!

TPBM would like green eggs and ham
 
OMG, if it was any better, I just couldn't stand myself. And that's a good point Lucky.

TPBM wishes there was a Lucky thread so everyone could make fun of him.
 
I don't have a f*cking attitude problem you pr*ck! It's all the other f*ckers that has a bl**dy attitude problems....two timing no good f*cking b*st*rds!

TPBM is a pizzaboy...
 
No, and I'm not a "pr*ck" either!!!

TPBM thinks Lucky needs a timeout;)
 
Yep. Used to be a hothead in my youth, but it is kinda silly now to get too upset of dumb things.
I accept you appology, I think;)?

TPBM would like to wish Lucky a happy Monday.
 
Absolutely....

TPBM thinks Lucky spends too much time in TPBM thread....

Charles
 
Going to work on the bathroom !

TPBM likes to sleep in on Saturday...

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back