The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just about every book I pick up.... was actually up until 4 am this morning reading a book I couldn't put down- made for an intersting day at work on 2 hours of sleep!!

TPBM doesn't care for reading and thinks reading 'til 4am is nutso

Quite the opposite - I love reading, and if a book catches my interest, I keep reading until I'm finished, or to the point where I can't keep my eyes open any longer. Sometimes I wake up in the morning with the entire side of my face buried in the book I was reading, when I went to bed. :)

TPBM has done the same thing.

Nope but the only book I nearly glued my hands on was the Chronicles of Narnia, didn't stop reading it from 7PM to 10PM. :D

TPBM will tell us their favorite book to read over and over again.

Hmm, a hard one. Would have to say Richard Peck's "A Long Way From Chicago", though I think I'm a little old for that.

TPBM will tell us their favorite movie from the 1970s.

Not a movie goer, so I wait til they hit TV. I liked "D-Day"and "Midway". My favorite movie, of all time, was
"The Uninvited" which starred Ray Milland...... circa 1944.

TPBM does not like bananas...

Charles

Yes... a debt-free household. Got a little inheiritance, and immediately paid off the house. Now my Navy retirement
check is mine !!

TPBM is already debt-free.....

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back