The Person Below Me (TPBM) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just about every book I pick up.... was actually up until 4 am this morning reading a book I couldn't put down- made for an intersting day at work on 2 hours of sleep!!

TPBM doesn't care for reading and thinks reading 'til 4am is nutso

Quite the opposite - I love reading, and if a book catches my interest, I keep reading until I'm finished, or to the point where I can't keep my eyes open any longer. Sometimes I wake up in the morning with the entire side of my face buried in the book I was reading, when I went to bed.

TPBM has done the same thing.

Nope but the only book I nearly glued my hands on was the Chronicles of Narnia, didn't stop reading it from 7PM to 10PM.

TPBM will tell us their favorite book to read over and over again.

Hmm, a hard one. Would have to say Richard Peck's "A Long Way From Chicago", though I think I'm a little old for that.

TPBM will tell us their favorite movie from the 1970s.

Not a movie goer, so I wait til they hit TV. I liked "D-Day"and "Midway". My favorite movie, of all time, was
"The Uninvited" which starred Ray Milland...... circa 1944.

TPBM does not like bananas...

Charles

Yes... a debt-free household. Got a little inheiritance, and immediately paid off the house. Now my Navy retirement
check is mine !!

TPBM is already debt-free.....

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread