The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hardly. i like things to blow up...drive or fly fast or be be humorous...monte python, mel brooks, etc.

TPBM will tell us their favorite python moment.

YES!!

Good morning Mr. CCheese, your mission for today is to go infiltrate the local blockbuster video ( or simular movie renting establishment ) and procure a copy of "Monte Python and the Holy Grail". in the movie is subliminal messages you must follow. should you get get frowned upon for excessive laughter we will disavow any knowledge of your actions....

TPBM agrees...he NEEDS to see this at least once..

Nope Pink Floyd is my all time favorite. One of the band's namesake ("Pink" Anderson) was raised in the city I currently live in.

TPBM will share their favorite and albiet usless music trivia

spike jones was a mixture of a comedian and a musician. his songs were often drenched with inuendo or satire....and a few whistles, clanks, and gunshots, etc. kind of like a wierd al yankovic of the 40s and 50s.

TPBM doesnt know who wierd al is...

My favourite (or should that be "favorite") is "I luuuv Rock-y Road!"

TPBM didn't know that Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden once went by the nickname Conan the Librarian (as did Weird Al).

Nah, but I do think buying presents for one's sister(s) from Victoria's Secret is wrong.

TPBM agrees (hearing banjo music in the background).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread