The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

How about this one?
smart-fortwo-450-pickup-6-wheel-1.jpg

TPBM thinks I'm not far enough away from Bucksnort to be safe

Why not? They put out a "best of' Amy Winehouse. Personally, I wasn't aware of any!
TPBM was the prez of the Amy fan club in his town.

Annie knows.................................. CoCoPops!!!!!!!!! I had no bl00dy idea.

TPBM thinks Buck should get the new El Camino..... mainly cuz it's Aussie!

Don't have cash on me right now,...will you take an out-of-town three-party check from Publishers clearing house?
TPBM thinks he should get a ford

Yep, I'm talking myself out of the Jeep. Reading to many poor reviews. Looking at a 2010 Ford Escape, a little smaller than I'd like, but gets better gas milleage.

TPBM likes reading romance novels.

Not novels, I've studied the "Jack the Ripper" crimes since I was little and read about them in a Readers Digest Unsolved Mysteries type book.
TPBM prefers movies

Well, I took the pickelhauber helmeted ones advice and bought a Ford. 2010 Ford Escape with a 3.0L V6, rated at 240hp. Has some get up and go to it.

TPBM remembers learning how to ride a bicycle without the training wheels attached.

That was the only way! Dad taught me to swim by tying a rope around me and throwing me in, also!
Let me know how you like it, my wife wants one.
TPBM will ask a silly question.

Being the Mopar fan that I am, there is a few Ford, Chevy etc., etc., that I do like, otherwise, NO! :lol:

TPBM is enjoying a quiet weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back