The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, it was better than Pearl Harbor.

TPBM thinks whomever cast Alec Baldwin as Gen. Doolittle should be castrated, tarred and feathered, forced to listen to the best of Barry Manilow and Captain and Tennille cd's over and over again, and then made to watch Octomom strip flicks as punishment.

Make 'em blind and deaf? that's pretty harsh. (I won't mention the other stuff, but I agree. Alec was a stupid choice.)
TPBM can't wait to see Tom Cruise as Gen. Chennault!

A-men brother....... I avoid that Tom guy and his movies..... nobody dumps Our Nichole Kidman and gets away with it. Although, she is really a Yank, just like Mad Max Mel.

TPBM will be seeing the next Wolverine movie when it comes to the theater!

Seen just about everything from the seat of a Kenworth, being an owner/operator gave me the chance to stop and visit just about every museum I spotted.
What I'd like to do now is see the rest of the world.
TPBM has never been more than 50 miles away from his hometown and likes it that way.

Well, my mother in law always asks "why do you want to go there"???? Especially when we told her we were going to Lightning Ridge then thru Hay. At Hay you can see the curvature of the earth! ......... Born in CA and living in Sydney, a few miles traveled!

TPBM has done more or less the same.

As a matter of fact, and took my son with me. He musta just been 8 or so. Scared the livin Shite outa me, you can see thru them wicker baskets. Feel safe in Any size airplane, but That was like standing on the edge of a building.

TPBM did the same.

Users who are viewing this thread