The Person Below Me (TPBM) (2 Viewers)

Just for grins.. what the hell would I do with a donkey AND a cow ?
I sincerely doubt I would buy either, let alone both.

TPBM thinks Bucky is out of touch....

BTW, I think Catch and TL have great Siggy's

Charles
 
Could always use a good laugh, especially when my step daughter is being a demon child from hell.

TPBM has step children...........and I feel sorry for you if you do.
 
I've seen the other side, but it's a long walk and I don't recommend it.

TPBM dreams of sitting under a tree by a pond with a cane pole out in the country.
 
Not really....dreaming about sitting on this wee boat with some....nice looking birds, cold drinks....and some nice food.

mariner_III.JPG


TPBM wants an invite...
 
Sure, I'd like to come along. But... your pic is out of date. Did you notice
the Twin Towers of NYC in the background ? They are history !

TPBM don't care to go to sea on a boat....

Charles
 
Well, I like it, especially when there has been a storm and the waves are still quite high

TPBM gets seesick all the time
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back