The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If bicycles count then yes. People always ask what's with the scratch on my face...

TPBM Does not own a 2 wheel vehicle...

You may just have too many which means you should give one away and I think I know a person who could use one (definitely not implying me!)

TPBM would like a new toy also!

certainly do! been working harder on my days off than when i "am at work"....

TPBM has a huge "honey do" list...

wow...explain this thread. well 1) its like beer....you either like the taste of it or not. and if you do you drink it and if you dont you...well dont. 2) its a test bed for levity. you can ask about something you like, do, hate, etc., and see how it rebounds among the other participants. so you can find the answer to the age old question..."is it just me or..." 3) like a prisioner of war...everyone needs a little purpose and structure in their life...if even as a lark.....here it is. 4) everyone needs a little pythonesque silliness in their life....and here it is. that is it in a nut shell

TPBM thinks i have way over thought this ( i am going for the is it just me thing here )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back