The Person Below Me (TPBM) (5 Viewers)

Nope....they'd lock me up if I did.....

TPBM is a "plank owner"....
 
FYI, a "plankowner" is a sailor who puts a ship (or station) into commission.
I am a plankowner of the USS Saratoga (CVA-60).

I do not own a speedboat, but I do own a sailboat.

TPBM likes to water ski....

Charles
 
Sure.... why not .... Here is the USS Saratoga (CVA-60) circa 1957

TPBM gets a free ride....

Charles
 

Attachments

  • Sara.jpg
    Sara.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 152
It rained all week-end, and I didn't feel good, so I slept quite a bit.
Nothing exciting there !!

TPBM is a scotch drinker...

Charles
 
You bet!!!!! EVEN with all the weirdos roaming the place....:lol:

So is TPBM....
 
Naaah...it's just 2:02pm here....too early.

TPBM suffers from a severe hangover....
 
Sorry...:oops: haven't taken much notice.....who is still in?

TPBM takes their Hockey Very Seriously!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back