The person below me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - I would probably be creepy if they did. Hey Adler, how are the Irish bars over there? Do the pubs actually have Irishmen owners and workers?

TPBM is trying to find a babysitter for their kids tonight.

No - I would probably be creepy if they did. Hey Adler, how are the Irish bars over there? Do the pubs actually have Irishmen owners and workers?

Some do. The really good ones to. The one that I went to last night is called O Sheas Irish Pub and it is run by Irish people that immigrated to Germany for some reason. The whole staff is Irish. It is really great, they allways have live music and tradional dancing and games and a large clientel of them are Irish and British. You would be surprised how many people actually come from Ireland adn England who live in Nurnberg. The pub was actually name by the Guiness brewary as the the best Irish Pub in 2003. Below are some pictures of the pub.

Attachments

• osheas_01.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 49
  • osheas_02.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 68
  • osheas_03.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 48
Yeah I have. Hawk and Dove, Washington DC. Kell's Irish Pub, Seattle. And can't recall the name, but a really cool little pub in Jack London Square in San Fransisco.

Man speaking of the earlier one, some drunken ******* damn near rear ended my new car.

Anyways, I've been to a bunch of good bars but just one good pub.

TPBM does not understand the types of people that drink liquor instead of beer.

Mainly liberal arts majors in my experience.

TPBM has a liberal arts degree but still drinks beer, shattering my reality.

I may be home homeless soon! I'm experiencing job burn out and I want to sell my house and move. TPBM has a 7 - figure job waiting for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread