The person below me (TPBM) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mean like cowboys and westerns stuff, yeah.

TPBM would choke the life outta someone who just killed their pal in combat.
 
Nope, not you.

TPBM love Tony Blair.
 
Hey, like some the Bush bashers on this site, I don't dislike Mr. Blair.

TPBM thinks he's worldly enough to evaluate this planet's leaders, but has only recently (last 5 years) sported pubes. [Yeah I'm talking to all of you who read this but won't post waiting for someone else to break the chain]:D
 
no, i just watched the episode on that site u found, 'Mecha Streisand'

TPBM thinks Wal-Mart sucks
 
Never have, never will.

TPBM was sexually molested by his headmaster.
 
I am always drinking soda. The Coke's in the cooler, and I'm actually drinking a Diet Pepsi Jazz Strawberries Cream right now. The Coke is next...

TPBM has never fired a weapon...
 
fired a few, do a little lamping sometimes.........

TPBM is a member of a book club.......
 
never had a boss as such......

The American below me can't "handle" a "stick shift"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back