Parsifal,
I disagree with you, according to all my sources you're wrong about everything in your post really, and I'd like to see the sources you have which mention the weapon designated Mk43 that you're refering to. There was no such weapon.
The German designations for the weapon (StG44) were first MP-43 then MP-43/1, these were to get the weapons to the front despite Hitler's denial, and it worked when he saw the excellent combat reports of the weapon. Having accepted weapon in light of its excellent performance in the field Hitler himself named it the Sturmgewehr and the designation from then on became StG.44. I have the manual for the weapon as-well if you're still not convinced.
My sources are
WWII Small Arms, John weeks, Orbis Publishing 1979
History and Weapons of the Of the SAS, Ken Connor Cassell press, 2006
Infantry Training Handbook, The war office 1938
German Army order of battle - Replacement and Procurement, Compiled by Victor Madej, based on the OKW daily wartime reports
Sniper Weapons (dont have the publisher or author details...a friend has borrowed it).
Assault Rifles - WWII to present day (as above)
British American Infantry Weapons of WWII, Barker AJ Arms Armour Press, 1969
Military Small Arms of the twentieth Century, Hogg I Weeks J, Digest press 1972
German Infantry Weapons of WWII, Mclean DB, Normount Armament Co, 1968
Reynolds EGB, the Lee Enfield Rifle, Reynolds, London 1960
The Worlds Assault Rifles and automatic carbines, Musgrave Nelson, TBN Enterprises 1987
Infantry Weapons, Weeks J, Ballantine Books 1972.
I have not looked at your "sources" because I firstly dont have time, secondly, can straight away see that most of them are not worth looking at (dont believe half the rubbish you get off the net) and thirdly I dont believe you are intersted in finding out the truth , and therefore are likley to presente any old partisan rubbish inorder to try and win your point.
The abovementioned references are mostly from my own collection, but I have others, if you want ot argue the toss further. Beyond that I am twenty kilometres from the Australian war memorial and national archival library, and have a special researchers pass, so if you want to be further demolished, please, go ahead and say you dont believe me