The Travels of Tel's Tin Tent. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ahh yes flexability...doing my best. Ish..

faker-lol.gif

Got home safely earlier this evening, although it was a slightly tiring drive of just over five hours, due to a broken-down wagon partly blocking the A14 (it normally takes under four hours to cover the 200 mile journey).
Happy to report that the car ran smoothly, without any dramas.
I'll sort and post a few pics over the weekend, with some sunny views of the Tin Tent and some tasters from the Sywell air show, with the show itself being covered in a separate thread in the "Warbirds Displays" section.

Thanks Andy .............. having been drinking beer every evening for two weeks, I decided to just have a coffee and then get some kip !

Back over the weekend with some pics, once I've done the GB scores .......................

Yep, I miss my campervan too, and I've been considering getting another, compact one, in addition to the permanent Tin Tent.

Anyway, here's how things looked on site this year, the 'van and awning set up, and with clear blue skies and hot sun (see the pic of the thermometer, just before it hit 42C/107.6F !!), with the temp a bit cooler in the following evening at 18.58 hrs - and obligatory Abbot Ale of course !
One of the resident bob tails was also enjoying lunch in the sun.
Sadly some of the magnificent conifer tress had died, and had to be taken down over the winter, but at least it reduced the pine needle detritus and gave a clearer view of the sky.

A few "taster" shots of the Sywell air show are also included, and I'll cover the show in depth in the "Warbirds Displays" thread, once I've sorted the pics over the weekend.

Travfor 1.jpg

Travfor 2.jpg
Travfor 3.jpg
Travfor 4.jpg
Travfor 5.jpg
Syfor 1.jpg
Syfor 2.jpg
Syfor 3.jpg
Syfor 4.jpg
Syfor 5.jpg
Syfor 6.jpg

Yep, just like the instructions photo !
Need to get some more pegs for the PSP though - I nearly went Rs over t*t a couple of times, after catching a foot on the edge of a mat.

"Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back