THE ULTIMATE EATING CHALLENGE!

Matt308

Glock Perfection
18,941
101
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Location
Washington State
Okay all you forum pukes. Many of you may have already seen this. Here is the penultimate challenge eating challenge.

Rules:

You must consume 6 saltine crackers in 60 seconds. [How effing hard can that be?!]

You cannot use any liquids to wash it down nor hold liquid in your mouth prior to starting.

You must have completely swallowed the last saltine cracker at the 60 second mark.
 
You have to be kidding. I polish off a box of them at a sitting. I'll try later on tonight, just got done dinner.
 
Guys. it's a lot harder than it sounds.:forcefeed:
 
Ok, skipped breakfast and as soon as the pre-wife wakes up to man the stopwatch, we'll see!! :)

Go, man go!

Hey, if you actually get it done, should we start calling you "Cracker"?
 
I knew I forgot a rule. Shoulda said pics must be posted. :toothy5:

Better have a warning on this thread then.... :shock:
 

Attachments

  • BARFING_PUMPKIN_jpg.jpg
    BARFING_PUMPKIN_jpg.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 957
Ok Tried it.

Had one box of saltines.
One judge (pre-wife who stood by with a towel cause she thought I was gonna have a video lunch)

and one dope.

Taking them two at a time it ended up being.........

84 seconds. Couldn't swallow the freaking mass!!

Will try one at a time.
 

Attachments

  • saltines.jpg
    saltines.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 745
  • judge.jpg
    judge.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 415
  • %7ENjaco2.jpg
    %7ENjaco2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 430
  • pumpkin-puke.jpg
    pumpkin-puke.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,184
Whoa. Thanks for trying. I think I would give up. Not saying you can't do it, but what's the point?

On another line, do you have a dog? Try it with the dog.
 
I tried this many years ago. It seems the first two or three crackers take
all the moisture [read: spit] out of your mouth. After that the gland that
produces saliva can't keep up with the demand. Ergo, you have a mouth
full of mush and it won't go down !

Charles
 
Try eating a sugar coated doughnut without licking your lips.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back