The Weather Where You Live? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Real hot day today....officially 46.6C in the city new record for Adelaide, set some 80 years ago at 46.1........out my way it got to 47.7C 117.8f and I went out to check my thermometer in the shed when I got home....a whopping 55C

Well stuck at home today and maybe rest of week, its currently -22 degree's below zero with a wind chill of -56 degree's and dropping. Wisconsin for most part is shutting down and huddling up for the cold. Be safe out there if you live in this area. Might as well catch up on some reading :)

The info screen on my car when I got to work this morning in Chicago. They say the windchill is -50F

18 Below - Copy.JPG

Thermometer read -29F when I ;eft for work this morning.
Saw some bonehead with shorts on at the Gas station this morning, and last nights 10 p.m. news was interviewing some putz in downtown Minneapolis in shorts, and he said his legs were starting to tingle,,,, Hmmm..... Isn't that the one of the first signs up frostbite. Idiots, they are among us, hopefully he freezes his nads off so he can't reproduce!!!

It was a balmy -22F when I left for work this morning. That's 7 degree warmer than yesterday at the same time. the wind has let off so it doesn't feel nearly as bad as it did yesterday. Supposed to be in the high 30's to low 40's come the weekend. That will feel like a regular heatwave.

Best regards from the south of Mexico City:
clear skies and at 7:00 am. we were at 8 degrees Celsius.

Photos of the Popocatepetl and Iztazíhuatl volcanoes from "La Escuela Superior de Guerra", 80 meters away from my house.

izta.jpg
popo.jpg

Right now we are at 13 degrees C. (56 degrees Fahrenheit)

Excelente sábado :thumbup:
Luis Carlos
SANCER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back