The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_0840.JPG
IMG_0841.JPG
IMG_0842.JPG

Some people don't like south Louisiana, but I don't own a snow shovel or a snow blower. The last two days have been 65F to 70F mid day. I should be doing more outside, but lazy me, just cleaned some model engines. Maybe tomorrow I'll run them.

Sorry folks, but it's 74F , a grey day and we had a light shower earlier. I think I can put away my jackets unless you Canadians send some more of that cold air.

Holly ice box!! And I thought I was having it rough at a nighttime low of 36 degrees in southern California.
It feels kinda warm in here all the sudden.

Holly ice box!! And I thought I was having it rough at a nighttime low of 36 degrees in southern California.
It feels kinda warm in here all the sudden.
I recall several times it snowed in Orange County and even have an old Kodak pic with snow on Saddleback.
I also remember when it would drop down to freezing, the smudge-pots would be lit in the orange groves along with wind generators and the morning walk to school would have us crunching on frozen grass through the haze created by the frost and smudge. Since SoCal has been paved over, the temps are much milder.

Meanwhile, up here in NorCal, we've had snow flurries here in Redding and the local mountain passes have been inundated by heavy snowfall with more expected in the next few days.

Currently, it's overcast and 40°F (4.5° C)

Glad its not sooo cold in Munich. Had to work outside today with about -4C (I hate cold metal :facepalm:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back