The Weather Where You Live? (14 Viewers)

Yep it is, only89° so far today. Winter I say
 
The day today started being a foggy and cloudy one. Quite typcal for the period of a year. Now it is a sunny and quite warm one. +17°C. No rain coming down.
 
The rains seem to be letting up.
 
We'll stop peeing out the window!

Not during the championship.

Exactly!
 
Weather where I am with wife and daughter... Finger Lakes in New York; about 60F and peak leaf color.
FingerLakes.jpeg

Biking and hiking and wining and dining.
 
Its 101F and sunny. I dont want to do anything other than walk over to my local bar, in a couple hours.

Correction. Its now 104F
Almost identical weather up here in Redding.
 
Weather where I am with wife and daughter... Finger Lakes in New York; about 60F and peak leaf color.
View attachment 897764
Biking and hiking and wining and dining.
Alin are you using dynamite lours or hand grenades?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back