Donivanp
Colonel
Yep it is, only89° so far today. Winter I say
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We'll stop peeing out the window!It's pissing down here in Glasgow....
We'll stop peeing out the window!
Not during the championship.
Almost identical weather up here in Redding.Its 101F and sunny. I dont want to do anything other than walk over to my local bar, in a couple hours.
Correction. Its now 104F
Alin are you using dynamite lours or hand grenades?Weather where I am with wife and daughter... Finger Lakes in New York; about 60F and peak leaf color.
View attachment 897764
Biking and hiking and wining and dining.
And soon to be -30FIt is sitting outdoors in the sun drinking coffee time. 84°F/18°C with 54% humidity, sunny, and literally not a cloud in the sky.
Classic Autumn day in Minnesota, really beautiful.
View attachment 897851