The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

YB-43 Jetmaster it is, in the restoration hanger at the Air Force Museum sitting next to that XB-42A Mixmaster.

Attachments

• P2177063.JPG
    P2177063.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 85
  • P2177073.JPG
    P2177073.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 77
Great call Vic, I too spent a good deal of time searching the web for something that resembled the mystery pipes. I am sure all the Dehavilland Sea Vixens, Supermarine Scimitars, Douglas F3D, McDonnell FH and F2H, F101, XF88, Northop F89 images reviewed will come in handy one day in solving a future mystery.

D*mn you T-Bolt, don't you know this is tax season? :shock: How will taxes ever get done with such obscure aircraft like that to identify? :cry:

Oh boy! I thought they were both still at the NASM Silver Hills facility! Are they on permanent loan?
Anyway, Can we wait until tonight? Hopefully I can submit something halfway decent... Unless someone else wants to take over....

...Can we wait until tonight? Hopefully I can submit something halfway decent... Unless someone else wants to take over....
You bet we'll wait for ya', you totally earned that one...Good job!

I thought for a moment that it may have been the YB-43, but I was convinced it was a fighter and keep looking in that direction :/

You Terry are THE MAN! A CAP 10 it is, and in a shopping mall as well! The clue was a hint at it being a primary trainer, which if you crash they would send you packing most likely. (Sorry I didn't have a better one...:oops:) A shout out to my good friend Phil who supplied the picture, which he took, from France.

CAP10.JPG

That was more luck than anything, as it years since I saw a CAP 10, let alone flew one!
I'll post something later today - got to dash out now. (Well, a quick hobble maybe - I don't do dash these days!)

I reconiced the unusual holes for the 30mm aden's cannon's that are on the side of the airintakes.

Ok lets try this then, It's an airintake to by the way Airframes im not finns.

Attachments

• try this2.png
    try this2.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back