The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah, but just look what it led to - flying cars are now a reality. Ok, so .. er ... yeh, I wouldn't like to try flying a Land Rover '90', fully loaded, and with a full compliment of survival kit ( 2 kegs of 'Spitfire Ale' and a spare ciggy lighter + a Donna Kebab), but what the H*ll, it could be fun!
I'll dig out a suitable piccy and post tomorrow - bit knackered and can't see at the moment - must be that cheap quality Messerschmitt Mead, or whatever the 'local' was serving tonight !

OK, have a shot at this one - clues on request.

Attachments

• What 2.jpg
    What 2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 64
Thought it was the space shuttle photgraphed from Terry's back yard using his 12 Million Telephoto...explains why its upside down :)

I think its the double glazing on a 'Boomers' office underneath the Rsend of a KC10 ?

Not a Space shuttle, weaving shuttle or KC10, but it could be a comic book hero .....

Oh....I know what it is...its a Ilyakmigyakovitch 000 (NATO codename = superinvisbatspiderhulktorchlanternthorwolverinesurfermabob !)

In other words...wtf !. Thought it was a Victor at first, then a IL76, then a KC10, so as I'm out of ideas at the present, I'll leave it the experts to solve. Hurry up guys, its annoying me as I'm sure I know what it is but can't place it....grrrrrr

Tankworks has it.
It's the bomb-aimers window on the Vickers Valiant, first of the 'V' bombers. (the 'comic book hero' was a reference to a British comic book called 'The Valiant', from the 1950s and 1960s, another comic being 'The Victor' - a bit cryptic, and of no earthly use to other than Brits!)

Attachments

• Cosford 243.jpg
    Cosford 243.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Back