Therapy Build Trumpy's 1/72 Lightning

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dollar19

Airman
Nov 20, 2010
Bristol, VA
IMG_1499.jpg

[ATTACH=full]465079[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]465080[/ATTACH]

Three weeks ago I had a work related accident that culminated in having my left index finger amputated.
As a form of therapy not only for my hand but my mind as well I grabbed this out of the stash.

Well folks there it is. Not my best effort but under the circumstances, I must say I'm well pleased with it.

Greg

Attachments

• IMG_1505.jpg
    IMG_1505.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1500.jpg
    IMG_1500.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 100
Sorry to hear about the accident. Might sound daft, but my left fingers are so stiff and rigid, I sometimes wonder if things would be easier without them !
Nice job on the 'Frightening' - I miss seeing those babies launching vertically into the sky.

Along with the above, sorry about your finger. In an accident a few years back I broke my #2 & #3 metacarpal bones in my right hand just behind the head. While they healed arthritis has set in with a vengeance and keeping them flexible is a daily chore.
Hang in there and you've done really nice work

I'd like to express my heart felt thanks for your many kind comments.

Terry: Trust me when I say you would not want to go there. LOL

I can believe it, but sometimes, these absolutely rigid (and bent back the wrong way) fingers just get in the way, and I've had to learn to do a zillion things differently !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back