Things that can piss you off

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Any tool, device, item, gadget, accesory or thing, that is always seen on the very same spot in your home for months...then, a day comes when the thing must be used...go to where you saw it for months and it ain´t there anymore.

Blame the wife.

A hose nozzle that leaks all down your arm, into your shirt, into your pants and down your leg. You don't have another. And you have to use the hose.

:angry4:

Wife?

Not married! Have you heard the famous quote that says: "Marriage turns a man with a future into a man with a past"...8)

Matt: I know. It is just one of those classical quotes that make fun on marriage, there might be thousands of them...but aren´t most of us singles big mouths? In the end most will eventually get married...

Here are a few more:

"Marriage is the main cause of divorce".
"Marriage is the condition where women never get what they expected, and men never expected what they get."
"Marriage is the only war when you sleep with the enemy".
"Marriage is the exchange of bad humour during the day and bad odor during the night."

Source: "Marriage: The Attack Manual and Protocols".

Cheers!

One thing that pisses me off is the unending revival of long dead topics and the addition of completely banal comments. A look at the topics shows the majority are revived old turds with nothing pertinent added. We have hardly any new topics!

History man! You can't change history. :)

You're right. Once you've covered the high level topics, only the minutia is left and you really narrow down the forum participants with broad subject matter expertise that can carry on a decent discussion. I'm not one of them.

Mr. Twitch, in fact you do look very angry there waving your arms.

Ah, and if you ever come up with some magnificent new discussion, on issues that were never discussed before, i might try to get out of the banal world.

Udet, Twitch was not being condescending. He was only asking the question that keeps the forum alive. A legit question or query actually. And its a question that the most prolific participants of this forum should actually put some thought into.

having an MP3 player without any sort of file or folder search- net result- i have to put it on random or scroll through every single song in alphabetical order to get to any song i want...........

People who throw away their vote by voting fringe parties that offer nothing of significant improvement. But whose participation only further divides agendas, disconnects the average citizen from fully understanding political platforms, and legitimizes one issue voters. :puke:

Store clerks who act as if you have interrupted their day by buying their stores goods and supporting their salary. Listen you morons, if work was so **** much fun you would do it for free. You don't have to like your job, that's why they bloody pay you. Sheesh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back