This floored me!

diddyriddick

Staff Sergeant
1,387
1
Joined
May 29, 2009
Location
Hamlet, NC, US
While I know this verges on politics, I thought ya'll might like to see it regardless of politics.

http://www.sfbg.com/blogs/politics/2009/10/arnold_to_sf_****_you.html
 
All I get is:

We're sorry, we could not locate the page that you requested.
Many SFBG and Best of the Bay Pages have moved recently as we continue to grow.

You might want to return to the SFBG home page, or

Go to our Search Page and search
for the item you are looking for.
 
That worked, thanks. :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Who ever wrote that press release should get an A+ for creative writing.

I heard on a local talk show that the random odd's for that to happen was in the trillions to one probability.
 
I swear sometimes things like this get all the attention in the press while the budget shortfalls and mess in Sacramento go largely unspoken about. California is a mess and I think the whole legislature is up for some real surprises in the next couple of elections. Another piece of news to distract public attention away from the real problems...

<sigh> We are all going to hell...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back