This is disturbing...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I, too, feel badly for his family. But a lot of people just don't understand that there are parts of the US where only a fool would go who works for the federal government. Again, not saying it is right, but a fact of life.

I, too, feel badly for his family. But a lot of people just don't understand that there are parts of the US where only a fool would go who works for the federal government. Again, not saying it is right, but a fact of life.

Yeah, but to frikkin HANG the guy and paint "Fed" on his shirt? I know the US has its dark corners that nobody ever talks about, but still...!

I was thinkin "pot farm" myself....or something worse, like a White Slavery ring or bunch of funny-hat Militiamen paramilitary outfit.

I read it and it's a shame but then the comments afterwards are even worse :( There are some serious people welling to challenge my right to Liberty according to there comments and I have done nothing but think.

B@stards! You can't take your frustration with the government out on an employee. I hope there caught and strung up, just like what they did to Mr. Sparkman (I know this thread is a few days old, but it really p@sses me off)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back