Those Edmonton Oilers and the Broom....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lesofprimus said:
Gotta love it hussars..... The brooms are comin out for the sweep...... For someone who was soooooo big on his team, u sure shut ur mouth pretty damn fast.....

The Oilers suck......

Actually we won last night, our team is more motivated then ever, Carolina players are way too arrogant, F*CK their fans barely show there presence, I know my team is in a bind right now, we have only one chance to even this up and one chance to win the cup, but I have faith in my team,

oh yeah, I didnt even know you started this thread, otherwise I would be shooting my mouth off like the mouthy canadian redneck that I am. :lol:

lesofprimus said:
Plinka plinka..... Did u see Recchi get the ol Malacchi Crunch??? Dude got creamed by 2 Oilers, then limped off the ice and right into the locker room....
Yep!! I think next game it's gonna be worse!!!

lesofprimus said:
Plinka plinka..... Did u see Recchi get the ol Malacchi Crunch??? Dude got creamed by 2 Oilers, then limped off the ice and right into the locker room....

Thats Oilers hockey my man, we are one of the best penalty killers in the league

lesofprimus said:
Who said anything about scoring shorthanded goals??? We're talking Hurricane powerplay goals against the Oilers, or Carolinas powerplay in the Finals, not the entire Stanley Cup Playoffs....

Do u even know what a shorthanded goal is hussars???

ahh **** I got it mixed up, my mistake, and whatever you can say what you want, but tonight we have the home advantage and were gonna even it up.

In case you guys didnt know the Oilers beat Carolina again, it was tonight so the series is tied 3-3 now, we shut them out 4-0, it was payback for the humiliating defeat during game 2

Im thoughoughly convinced that the Hurricanes threw that game so they could lift Lord Stanleys Mug back home in Carolina... It was some of the worst hockey I've seen played this playoff season.... Incomplete checks, sloppy passing, no motivation to get to the puck first, weak shots on goal ect ect....

They were obviously not trying all that hard to win the Cup in Edmonton... Monday night will be an all out assault on Pronger and the Edmonton D....

There nothing much better in this world than Game 7's.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back