Thunder 2010 (photos)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

jimh

Senior Airman
Feb 6, 2009
Ohio
community.webshots.com
Had the honor of taking Witchcraft to Thunder this year. Great time and a great show! ALOT of photo opportunities.
jim harley
IMG_4299.jpg
Arrival...B-24 style!
DSC_5130.jpg

DSC_58852.jpg
Leeward was having a ball!!
DSC_5209.jpg

DSC_52312.jpg

DSC_55752.jpg

DSC_5349.gif

I am reorganizing my Photobucket account which explains the missing photos. Just go to photobucket and search HarleyB25 and you will find a boatload of Collings Tour photos I've shot over the years. Thanks for all the nice words!!! I'll keep post 'em!

jim

Had the honor of taking Witchcraft to Thunder this year.
Yeah....I can just picture you in that first shot, left arm hooked out of the window, right arm draped lazily over the steering wheel, dark sunglasses on......and a mile wide grin.

Not really jealous......

Great shots by the way. allways cool to see events like this from the 'front office'.

@ Geedee...thanks, you know I have been flying these planes for 8 years, it never gets old and it is a privilege that none of us take for granted. It is important to share these experiences, which unfortunately is rarely done these days. That said it is a hell of alotta work but the rewards cannot be described. We plan on flying these airplanes as long as we possibly can and it is important to enjoy them now before they are parked. Thanks again everyone as well.

For geedee...on the way to Thunder departing Mt. Comfort IN
IMG_4277.jpg

IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_4278.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back