Tiger I....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I built one, without the interior, years ago I thought it was a good kit, but
I think the Dragon stuff is probably on a higher level now...

here is a shot of her, currently resides in the States as it was built for a friend.

Attachments

• Tiger I  S13 Front High View Best.jpg
    Tiger I S13 Front High View Best.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 35
If I can affords it, I'd love to get the Tiger I for a sPzAbt.505 and a Panther A for 5th SS Wiking....or 11th SS Nordland. Could be cool to try and do a small diorama, like something with the Kovel encirclement for Wiking,, Narva or Tannenberg Line - Courland Pocket for Nordland.
But the 1313 below is very tempting too!

Attachments

• Tiger%20I%20red%201313.jpg
    Tiger%20I%20red%201313.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 39
I actually have the Tiger I from Dragon in the OP. Great model but I lost some of the pieces for the roadwheeels.:(

I am currently working on a Panther D by Dragon. Great model but my schedule makes the process slow( been in progress for a year at least).

Dragon is my favorite manufacturer for AFV's. I would participate in any non-sanctioned group builds for armor. (Only if it's German though).

Don't blame you old chap. I want a reasonably priced mid-production Tiger, but they're all over the £25 mark, apart from Italeri, and that's OOP at the moment !

True Master Wayne.....and not at a Dragon price either! :D Think that I'll be getting a few felines shortly, Tiger and Panther, need to get that 1313 done....:lol:

Well, as already been posted eleswhere, I got this wee feline.... 8)
Yup, will become the '1313' posted earlier here. Now I just need to find an mid-production '13' of some sort, quite tempted to get Academy's version of it.... :oops:

Attachments

• TIGER-1.jpg
    TIGER-1.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 57
  • TM35008.jpg
    TM35008.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 52

Users who are viewing this thread

Back