If I can affords it, I'd love to get the Tiger I for a sPzAbt.505 and a Panther A for 5th SS Wiking....or 11th SS Nordland. Could be cool to try and do a small diorama, like something with the Kovel encirclement for Wiking,, Narva or Tannenberg Line - Courland Pocket for Nordland.
But the 1313 below is very tempting too!
Don't blame you old chap. I want a reasonably priced mid-production Tiger, but they're all over the £25 mark, apart from Italeri, and that's OOP at the moment !
True Master Wayne.....and not at a Dragon price either! Think that I'll be getting a few felines shortly, Tiger and Panther, need to get that 1313 done....
Well, as already been posted eleswhere, I got this wee feline.... 8)
Yup, will become the '1313' posted earlier here. Now I just need to find an mid-production '13' of some sort, quite tempted to get Academy's version of it....