Apr 29, 2013 #21 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Great work guys!
Apr 30, 2013 #22 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Gnomey said: Great work guys! Click to expand... Certainly is and it's good of you all to take the time.
Gnomey said: Great work guys! Click to expand... Certainly is and it's good of you all to take the time.
May 2, 2013 Thread starter #23 woody Master Sergeant 2,334 20 Joined Jan 17, 2011 Location IL. Wurger said: Maybe one of these ....? Click to expand... I like the first one Wotjec and thanks for the time you have spent on them I really appreciate it.
Wurger said: Maybe one of these ....? Click to expand... I like the first one Wotjec and thanks for the time you have spent on them I really appreciate it.
May 2, 2013 #24 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW There ya go Woody.....
May 3, 2013 Thread starter #25 woody Master Sergeant 2,334 20 Joined Jan 17, 2011 Location IL. Thanks guys for all the ideas and help now I tried to load the siggy and that didn't work out so well.
Thanks guys for all the ideas and help now I tried to load the siggy and that didn't work out so well.