Tomcat forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep, run circles around a Twin Ion Engine fighter with turbo-lasers.
Even the X-wings couldn't evade them.

And if we want to escalate, then enter the Viper killer...

Raider-on-Viper.jpg

Star wars dont scare the cat stiill would run circles around you

Its going to be odd for them when they hear fox 3 fox 3 and see a the phoeix flying at their face

The Tomcat would have a good chance of surviving an encounter, since fire control systems in Star Wars seems to not work very well.

But the Tie fighters have the ability to leave the atmosphere - how well to Phoenix missiles work in space?

The Tomcat would have a good chance of surviving an encounter, since fire control systems in Star Wars seems to not work very well.

But the Tie fighters have the ability to leave the atmosphere - how well to Phoenix missiles work in space?
Idk we never tested them above the karman line

The Stormtroopers couldn't hit the side of a barn if they were leaning against it - the TIE fighters took out more rebel heroes in five minutes than the Stormtrooper did in three episodes.

Do they have vectoring nozzles or just use aerodynamic controls?
Idk that answer but i know it wont work above the karman line you cant fly a missle in space

The F-15 Eagle says hold my beer. In 1985 an F-15 launched an ASM-135 missile and destroyed a satellite in space.

View attachment 658321
Flown that jet many times.

A cool side story is that guys son also flew Eagles, and we brought him down to Homestead, painted the kill markings on the jet, and let him fly it. This is mentioned at the tail end of the article.

Cheers,
Biff

Last edited:
Flown that jet many times.

A cool side story is that guys son also flew Eagles, and we brought him down to Homestead, painted the kill markings on the jet, and let him fly it. This is mentioned at the tail end of the article.

Cheers,
Biff

You actually flew the Celestial Eagle? Very cool.

You actually flew the Celestial Eagle? Very cool.
It was just another jet in the squadron. Aaron started digging into tail numbers and was the guy who discovered it (he is mentioned in the article). I've flown all but two or so of the 85xxx tail numbers, a good chunk of the 86s, and a large swath of the 75 and 76s (first two digits of the tail numbers). My tail on active duty
was 85118 (first C model to reach 4K and 5k flying hours). I got to shoot an AIM-7 off it as well. It's now part of the Massachusetts ANG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back