Trumpeter 1/32 Swordfish

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks mate.BB

I'm looking forward to the pictures, BB! Now I just wish my Birthday were closer.:( By the way everybody, Trumpeter has pictures of the kit up at their website, so take a look.

Venganza

Well so far so good the sword fish goes together really well this kit is a real pleasure to build i will put some photos on as soon as i can find the bl**dy camera the missus has put it somewhere.BB

well here she is so far don,t know what happened there it resized ok.BB sorry about the second pic oops too close

Attachments

• IMG_2441.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 168
  • Img_2442.jpg
    Img_2442.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 120
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, BB, you've really gone to town on it. Keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming; I'm saving my pennies to buy the kit.

Venganza

That was quick work BB! A kit that size would keep me going a few months! Nice work so far, and the parts look nicely moulded, with all the lumps and bumps appearing to be in the right place.
Looking forward to more pics mate.

Its getting there wayne this is a really nice kit to put together iv,e just built the engine and thats a real gem i will post more picks as i progress .BB

Its a shame the camera is,nt better the picture does not do the engine justice it should look good with the copper colored exhaust ring more pics later .BB

What, a full-size mock up Wayne? That would be good. Wish I had a pic of my Land Rover towing the RN Historic Flight Swordfish. Seven tons, over bumpy grass, with a (at the time) 17 year old Series Three, SWB Land Rover! No problem, the Navy were worried I'd pull the tail wheel off!

What, a full-size mock up Wayne? That would be good. Wish I had a pic of my Land Rover towing the RN Historic Flight Swordfish. Seven tons, over bumpy grass, with a (at the time) 17 year old Series Three, SWB Land Rover! No problem, the Navy were worried I'd pull the tail wheel off!

A model you wally! will take a pic today..off to the expo within the hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back