Trumpeter P-40B 1/72 scale (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great looking model, Andy. Your technique with the masking yielded a great paint job. I'll be following your build closely, as I have just completed a 1/48 Tomahawk. (Maybe I'll "borrow" some of your techniques on my upcoming Spit Mk II :)) Keep up the good work! Cheers

Mark

Thanks again for the encouragement, gentlemen. I added some guns and the proper pitot tube using .020 styrene rod:

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

I just coated it with Future, so the next post will be with decals!

Thanks for looking, and any comments or criticisms are welcome.

Andy

Nice start to a sharp looking aircraft. As for the statement above, welcome to my world. :oops:Actually I'm sure I'm not alone in agreeing with you. I hope you have more to show us soon.

That is one sweet looking build and one hell of a good tip for those of us with less then perfect vision. Take a picture, put it on my computer and then I can see what needs fixed. BRILLIANT!!!

Got my quote thingy screwed up. I meant to quote Dirk and Andy. Sorry. Still working on the finer points of this overblown abacus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back