Unofficial Screenshot Thread (Any Game) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I wouldn't say my shooting was very good. It really depends on my mood but sometimes I can be a crack shot, other times awfully bad. Ju-87s are my worst enemies because I think they should be an easy kill but I always miss them!

I apologise for how long it takes for all my pics to load but be patient. Especially wait for my close formation flying with the Fw-190A5. I got the kill but didn't actually shoot at him. While I was playing I just felt a shake and then it said "Enemy Aircraft: Destroyed" - I was quite confused.

I'm currently rank of Podpolkovnik with 84 sorties and 106 air kills. Three times hero of the Soviet Union on my campaign which is now in August 1943.

I just started a campaign in a 190G-2. Our flight of 4 took out 7 Yak-9's, 3 IL2's and 2 P-39's (None of which score by me - I was just about to take a P-39 when one of the other 109's swooped and took him. I turned my guns on him and shot one of his fuel tanks...that showed him I did get 3 trucks on the ground though ) On our flight home we encountered 2 lone Yak-7's. They took ALL of us out. Man was I angry after such a successful sortie.

Keep us (me) updated on your campaign progress, CC. How many sorties you done to get 6 kills? My first blood was on my second sortie, two Bf-109Es.

plan_D said:
Keep us (me) updated on your campaign progress, CC. How many sorties you done to get 6 kills? My first blood was on my second sortie, two Bf-109Es.

3 Sorties. Nothing in the first (except 3 ground kills), an IL2 and a LaGG-3 in the second, and an La-7, and 3 IL-4's in the third. Probably will be a while before I continue with it though

Some shots of my Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG...

(Apologies for pixelated quality, they were saved to my memory card before I put them on my SD card. Putting them on the memory card saves them in "normal" quality, unlike the SD card's "Super Fine" quality.)

Attachments

• img0019_326.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 653
  • img0018_166.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 647
  • img0017_145.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 645
Here are some shots from Call of Duty, United Offensive. Don't mind the console messages in the top left, I was debugging and forgot to turn it off.

Attachments

• codcommando_549.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 568
  • codflame_814.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 565
  • codtrain_411.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 573
  • codtg_143.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 571

Users who are viewing this thread