Upload your current wallpaper (continued) (1 Viewer)

Nothing like seeing a B-29. Beautiful birds.
 
They are great bombers, but i was i liked how most B-17s were painted and had more design to them. Every B-29 i have seen is the shiny metal outer laying.
 
New wallpaper... :D
 

Attachments

  • rrs_127.jpg
    rrs_127.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 451
olive drab B-29s look better than bare metal ones.......
 
Nonskimmer said:
Interesting. Is that Yuri's Revenge game really any good? I've heard mixed opinions about it. Obviously I've never played it myself.

I like it, you need Red Alert 2 to play it though, Yuris Revenge is an Add-on. I can waste hours playing it!
 
I'm with CC on this. The polished aluminum looks better.
 
Whatever. It looks better on B-17s and B-25s. Here my current background.
 

Attachments

  • p51withtwoinbackground_906.jpg
    p51withtwoinbackground_906.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 392
Blue B-29 anyone?

P2B2S.gif


Actually, this is a 'what if' P2B-2S. No, there weren't really any blue B-29s... at least not that I'm aware of...


Truth be told, I prefer black-bellied B-29s myself... especially when they have yellow sprayed all over 'em...

FUNKY.gif



Here's my current wallpaper...

Legends2003b.gif

Click for full size image


Fade to Black...
 
You're right, it does!

The silver and yellow one though... :roll:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back