US guys

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Really?
I thought he lived in Texas
Does he live anywhere near a place called 'Boulder' no really, it IS called that :)

Don't live there, but yes there is a city named Boulder in Colorado. I'll be travelling just south of it in on my way to Rifle, CO, yes a town named Rifle in Colorado in just over a month. There is also a trail/road in Colorado called Oh My God Road;)

Last edited:
i'm just sw of Denver, bout an hour away from Boulder, pretty sure Joe lives north of me in Lakewood.. It's actually called the Republic of Boulder due to it's own life style and politics..Why?

Don't live there, but yes there is a city named Boulder in Colorado. I'll be travelling just south of it in on my way to Rifle, CO, yes a town named Rifle in Colorado in just over a month. There is also a trail/road in Colorado called Oh My God Road;)

Heh....sounds like the road that goes up to that observatory up at 14,400 feet. Oxygen deprivation, anyone?

Hi Joe
that sounds close, if you were further away, I wasn't going to ask.
I'm trying to buy some kit from a company in Boulder but they're not answering eMails. This is more like a bulletin board system where you get a box for your name, a box for your eMail address and a box for your text rather than the more sophistated layout so either

they're not getting it
they're getting it and not reading it
they're reading it and can't be bothered

I was hoping someone who was a short-distance (cheap) phone call away could ring them and let them know I'm interested in their products, would they mind talking to me. I contacted them back end of last week, this week is still young so they might just have a queue to work through before they get to me.

If it gets to it, could you pass on some details and see if we can get these guys talking?

Hi Joe
that sounds close, if you were further away, I wasn't going to ask.
I'm trying to buy some kit from a company in Boulder but they're not answering eMails. This is more like a bulletin board system where you get a box for your name, a box for your eMail address and a box for your text rather than the more sophistated layout so either

they're not getting it
they're getting it and not reading it
they're reading it and can't be bothered

I was hoping someone who was a short-distance (cheap) phone call away could ring them and let them know I'm interested in their products, would they mind talking to me. I contacted them back end of last week, this week is still young so they might just have a queue to work through before they get to me.

If it gets to it, could you pass on some details and see if we can get these guys talking?

Hey, no worries - let me know who they are, their number and I'll call them for you.

Hi Joe
still no word, if you're still up for it, they're at:-

Colorado Electronic Product Design
2845 Wilderness Place
Suite 201
Boulder
Colorado 80301
(303) 415-1112

address included in case the phone number's messed up for any reason
I've PM'd my other eMail address to you, if you could pass it on, I'm interested in talking to them about their Altera FPGA product line, I've mailed them a couple of times, no answer.
Thanks
Colin

Hi Joe
still no word, if you're still up for it, they're at:-

Colorado Electronic Product Design
2845 Wilderness Place
Suite 201
Boulder
Colorado 80301
(303) 415-1112

address included in case the phone number's messed up for any reason
I've PM'd my other eMail address to you, if you could pass it on, I'm interested in talking to them about their Altera FPGA product line, I've mailed them a couple of times, no answer.
Thanks
Colin

Got your pm - disregard my request for the address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back