v2's 3xP's (Poland/Planes/People)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

one..two..three...four...
0101a.jpg
0102.jpg
0103a.jpg
0103b.jpg
0103c.jpg
0103d.jpg
0103d1.jpg
0103e.jpg
0103f.jpg
101010.jpg

I'm just to old for that kind of formations, just trying to keep up with an F-4 and F-16 without getting run over! And you thought I was going to say what does any of this have to do with Poland! And yes I saw the planes on the beach😄

I'm going to make a public apology here.

I'm a very light hearted guy. I enjoy having fun. It might be because of my military days, we always picked on each other in a fun way, but never meant to hurt anyone.

I like to poke fun and joke around with the guys. And I don't mind when I get it in return. Just ask @Marcel and how we "fight" over European football matches. Its all just good natured fun.

This weekend a valued member of this family informed me that he did not like my posts toward him. Even though they were not meant in a harmful way, I understand that not everyone feels the same. What I consider having fun, may be insulting to them.

So having said that @Admiral Beez , I honestly and sincerely apologize. I honestly did not mean to attack you or belittle you. Thank you for making me aware that it went too far for you. I'll let up on it.

And to anyone else, if you feel my joking around goes to far for you, let me know in a PM. We are all friends here.

Hey V2, you even got some parts of a T-6 in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back