v2's 3xP's (Poland/Planes/People) (20 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

...
 

Attachments

  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 144
over Iraq...
 

Attachments

  • ir1.jpg
    ir1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 140
  • ir2.jpg
    ir2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 142
  • ir3.jpg
    ir3.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 147
  • ir4.jpg
    ir4.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 145
First engine runs of Mk V Spitfire BL628 at Ardmore NZ:
 

Attachments

  • sp4.jpg
    sp4.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 147
  • sp3.jpg
    sp3.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 152
  • sp2.jpg
    sp2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 137
  • sp1.jpg
    sp1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 145
Lanc..
 

Attachments

  • Lanc2.jpg
    Lanc2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Lanc1.jpg
    Lanc1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Lanc.jpg
    Lanc.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 137
...
 

Attachments

  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 148
  • f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 144
  • f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 130
  • f3.jpg
    f3.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 131
  • f4.jpg
    f4.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 132
North American O-47B
 

Attachments

  • o2.jpg
    o2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 136
  • o1.jpg
    o1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 140
...
 

Attachments

  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 128
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 131
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 131
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 133
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 134
Great shots. I would love to go there and take pictures. We get Russian transports in IAH, in Houston, on a regular bases. If I ever get a scanner, I will post.

DBII
 
Falcons in Poland...
 

Attachments

  • 5f.jpg
    5f.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 4f.jpg
    4f.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 3f.jpg
    3f.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 2f.jpg
    2f.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 1f.jpg
    1f.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 151
...
 

Attachments

  • sp.jpg
    sp.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 148
  • spit1.jpg
    spit1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 140
  • spit2.jpg
    spit2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 138
  • spit3.jpg
    spit3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 145
  • spit4.jpg
    spit4.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 138
What is the mod on the F-16s? The have what appears to be a big pod on the top. One is shorter while the other 2 have it going all the way to the edge of the cockpit.
 
So OK. Polish F16s are modified F16C version called Block52.The longer pods are a places where additionall electronic devices are mounted.The rest of this is Top sectret.:lol: I would have to kill you if I told you more.:lol:
 
Roger that. Electronics and nunyas*

Disclaimer: *nunya is a military term for "nunya bidness" (none of your business).

I should have recognized the Block 52 though. I had a buddy that worked on those at Edwards a few years ago. I do seem to remember the Block 40s and 52s had shorter pods, but then, they may have some specific mods for the Polish Air Force.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back