Vic's Builds - Flying - Floating and Riding (1 Viewer)

Thanks for calling by folks.

Time for my only other tank build. A Japan Type 90 Ground Defence Tank. When I built this, I just had a yen to do something that didn't fly.
Japan Type 90 Ground Defence Tank 1.JPG


Japan Type 90 Ground Defence Tank 2.JPG


Japan Type 90 Ground Defence Tank 3.JPG


Japan Type 90 Ground Defence Tank 4.JPG


Japan Type 90 Ground Defence Tank 5.JPG

:D
 
Thanks again guys for stopping by.

I can't give any valid reason but I have a soft for this A-7 Corsair II. I don't know if it is the lines but I feel there is a certain grace about this machine. This build which was a pleasure to do is of VA-82 'Marauders' aboard USS Nimitz (CVN 68), May 1967.
A-7 Corsair II. VA-82 'Marauders'. May 1967. 1.JPG


A-7 Corsair II. VA-82 'Marauders'. May 1967. 2.JPG


A-7 Corsair II. VA-82 'Marauders'. May 1967. 3.JPG


A-7 Corsair II. VA-82 'Marauders'. May 1967. 9.JPG

:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back