'Videos of the Day' an ongoing thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers chaps.... seems we have to settle for under 20 mgs for now. So it is the old trade-off of size vs quality. All I have to do now is find where I put the rest of the Spit doc.

Great clip of a famous LW plane you don't see very often - another test with my new gizmo and Windows Movie Maker which seems to have decided to work for the meanwhile... good when it does but it is unreliable, sorry about too many zeros in the title - finger torubled caused by my being so amazed WMM was working... let's you do it all and then crashes when you try to save it!

Attachments

• MAF00 LW airshow.wmv
    16.9 MB · Views: 53
would be sweet with the sound of those J79s screaming :)

There was a cool F-4 low flying vid on Patrick Aviation Video site the other day as well for those who like that kind of thing.

Maybe this should be in the Display Teams thread....?

Treid uploading this yesterday but it rejected the 50 meg avi file. Maybe the stated 150 meg limit is in error or something is not working?

Attachments

• breitlings-lr.wmv
    7.7 MB · Views: 52

Attachments

• sr71.wmv
    23.8 MB · Views: 52
thanks for that, I never actually realised they landed the X-15 (never really thought how they got it down), especially on those tiny skids, hell of a pilot that was a great landing.

its always fantastic to see the SR71 as well, pity there was no sound.

Stealth - really quiet.... too quiet... that's coz I still have not fixed it. Maybe tomorrow.

Attachments

• f117-maf00.mpg
    21.8 MB · Views: 52

Users who are viewing this thread

Back