Wanted/available spare parts

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cool, cheers Jim! What make is the P-51?

Got a few parts donors myself, will try and get a list sorted.

Not sure if I posted this here or not but here is what I'm looking for:

It's is a doozy of a want. What I'm looking for is 2 1/72 kits. One B-17G and one B-24. I don't care if they are started kits or not. Because of the complexity of this build or should I say the lack of modeling skills I have I would hate to spend $20 to $30 dollars or more per kit only to screw them up. If I can find some half started kits someone knows they will never build life would be grand. I would be willing to cover the cost of shipping and something reasonable for the kits themselves.

Here's what I'm looking to build

tumblr_kq4623a9Qs1qzsgg9o1_500.jpg

Sorry can't help there Dirk, nice project though.

Jim, thanks mate! I'm still at the Budapest address at the moment - is that the one you've got? (Just to clarify, just need the gear legs and wheels, not the doors) Thanks again!

Not sure if I posted this here or not but here is what I'm looking for:

It's is a doozy of a want. What I'm looking for is 2 1/72 kits. One B-17G and one B-24. I don't care if they are started kits or not. Because of the complexity of this build or should I say the lack of modeling skills I have I would hate to spend $20 to $30 dollars or more per kit only to screw them up. If I can find some half started kits someone knows they will never build life would be grand. I would be willing to cover the cost of shipping and something reasonable for the kits themselves.

Here's what I'm looking to build

tumblr_kq4623a9Qs1qzsgg9o1_500.jpg

Does this help?

B-17 Nose.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back